Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gorilla Savinks

Traipsing through the organic grocery section I came upon a cereal box with my most favoritest animal on the front - a gorilla!

I had been seeking out my latest cereal obsession - a whole grain flake - but alas I could not find it anywhere. I realized I would have to settle for something new and different, (something I don't usually do with ease), and thought I couldn't go wrong with a box with a gorilla on it. Upon further inspection, I learned that 1% of the proceeds go towards saving gorillas. Perfect! Considering the fact I can't hop on a plane to the Congo anytime soon to ward off mean old poachers, the least I could do for my fellow opposable-thumbed friends it buy this box of cereal.

I'm happy to announce Gorilla Munch is actually pretty good. It tastes a lot like Capt'n Crunch without the jagged pokey edges (GM is made up of cute little round pellets). And also unlike Capt'n Crunch, it doesn't contain sugar or preservatives. It's organic and gluten free. Who knew gorilla-saving could be so delicious?

You can also save some gorillas here.

No comments: