Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Roach Free Zone

Oh thank god. The exterminator is presently at my home spraying away creepy crawlies.

I had a double tree roach incident a few days ago...yes, DOUBLE. TWO! DOS cuca rachas, people...in my home...at the same time. *shudder* Needless to say, I have been sleeping with one eye open ever since.

My cat Pete is fantastic at alerting me to the presence of small (yet so big!) brown intruders, but killing them is not his forte. He much prefers to observe, playfully chase, and poke, than actually hunt. Here he is on the right politely observing a visiting spider one day. I appreciate his gentleness towards fellow earthlings, but it really does me no good whilst being attacked by those horrific roaches. *sigh*


I'm very much looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight.
Honk shu. Honk shu.

1 comment:

Bonnie Blue in Wales said...

Hoorah!

Cottonginny is on blogspot!

(it really is fabulously easy to navigate and build)

xx amrie